Monday, November 23, 2009

a day

Everyday I go to work, I have to wait at a train station if there is a coming train. I like to see ppl on the train. Some of them might come another place, some of them might go back their home. And I think each has own feeling. When I'm on a bus or train to go home or travel to another area, I always have special feeling. It's maybe exciting, it's maybe fret.

It has been cool these days. It's a sign of coming Xmas. I remember when I was a child, it's very very cold in this time. But now I think global warming causes this. We're losing winter. We're losing the good atmosphere. We're are losing living environment. And someday, we will never wear sweeter, we don't use wool anymore.

So, how about my wool pile? What do I use them for? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment