Thursday, March 18, 2010

piano learning progress

I've learned piano for 4 days. It means I'm learning the basic things of piano. Beside the exercise in class, I try to practice more with Methode Rose program at home. I haven't bought the piano yet. I make me feel inconvenient to practice with children organ because the frets are so light while the real piano frets are so weight.

I found a website about teaching piano. It's very useful. Additionally, I can learn more vocabulary about music subject.

I realize that my life becomes more interesting. I like to go out and learn more about life. Life's wonderful!

I have so many plans to do this year. I hope I can finish all of them hahaha. I'm so greedy huh?

And I need to keep in with some close friends. Last night, I chatted with Na heo who is a little talented girl. I love her so much. She's like me in some ways... I hope she's always happy.

I'm going to play badminton. I play 4 days a week. 3days with my colleagues and 1 day with my friends. It makes me healthy and energetic.

Haizzzz... I need to stop shopping, if not, I won't have enough money to do other things. huhuhuhu

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, ko ko biết comment tie61ng Anh, chỉ biết tiếng Em thui

    ReplyDelete