Wednesday, April 7, 2010

back to Speaking Club

It's a very long time I didn't speak English because I stopped joining our Speaking club, although I myself founded this club. :D

When I asked Nghĩa changed the regular meeting day to Sunday, he was happy to do that. And I have time to join frequently.

I was very happy to meet Mr. Nick - a nice English teacher from ILA. There were two old friends, Mr.Tân - a fun guy who always asks "how can...?", and Nghĩa - a very kind younger brother who has never been missing any meeting. And there were two new comers. One is my friend, Đức, who is very good at English and is admired by the others in club. haha... One is Nick's student at ILA, Vinh, who is a student and has a plan to take Toefl test next month. Oanh was absent because she had something important to do.

After stopping speaking English for a long time, I realized that my speaking skill is worse. Although we didn't talk about something difficult. Haizz, I need to try harder. Another inconvenient thing is there a small concert in Soida Coffee shop every Sunday, so that we cannot feel free to talk. It was noisy and the music also distracted my mind. hehehe. I intend to change to another place.

No comments:

Post a Comment