Monday, August 3, 2009

first day, first short ^---^

hehe, the title is so funny! Don't be surprised! I just want to merge 2 things I'm going to write.

First, the first day of new course was... boring! But it's OK. I think I should study harder this course. Actually, new teacher made me miss Mr.Phong so much. So these are some memories of him and his students.

=> it's not enough students, but we had a lot of fun ^--^

=> sat flat on the floor
=> what are u laughing at, Khuong?

=>> very stressful

=> hey, forget the competition, look at the camera and say YEAH!!!!!!!1

=> playing, studying and eating @-@

The last day was so fun and happy. Hope everything is ok with u guys.


Second, I've done my first sewing product which is usable, haha. I intended to do this for myself but it's too small, hehe, so I decided to fix it for my cousin. It looks kute, doesn't it? hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment