Wednesday, September 2, 2009

hometown

It's about 7 months I didn't come back my hometown. There are many reasons, but I came back with my dear and my little Thu's family last weekend. Thu went with us by bus, while her parents rode motorbike. We arrived home at noon and waited for her parents till night. We had so much fun! I like ppl in family sit, talk and laugh together.
In the next day, we started to go to Núi Cấm at 7 am. The distance between my house and Núi Cấm is not very long, just about 90kms. So it took 2 hours driving. I really loved the scenery outside the car's windows. You can see all of the activities of Southern ppl. When the moutain appeared at the horizontal, it means we nearly arrived in Núi Cấm. I can smell the fresh and cool air of this place.

The narrow path to go up to the pagoda:
The mighty scenery:

My family:


My grandpa, uncle 5 and uncle 4 who was pushing the wheelchair:

I love this pic so much:

Nice stairs:

A corner of Vạn Linh pagoda:
My cousin:
Uncle 5:
When these men went to the top of the mountain, the rest stayed at Vạn Linh pagoda to wait.
Palm tree, a special feature of this place:
We also dropped by the Duty Free Supermarket in Tịnh Biên, the boundary between VN and Campodia.
Finally, we visited the temple of "Bà chúa xứ núi Sam" before backing home:
We arrived home at 5pm, still early but all of us were very hungry. So, my mom cook for us many dishes, hehe

We ended the trip with much fun and happiness. My grandpa said that he's satisfied. This is his dream when he was young. At that time, he was so busy in business so he couldn't go. I feel so bad because he couldn't make the most of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment