Monday, September 7, 2009

I can sew, can’t I?

I’m a such of imitative person. When I see something which ppl are talking much about it, or doing it, I want to have it immediately. My sewing machine is a good illustration of this. When I saw sis Pnghi’s Janome, I love it instantly. I asked my dear to go with me to buy it one week later.

And here it is:

IMG_1645

I love it so much, now I know I can sew. I remember when I was a little child, I used to play with my grandma’s sewing machine. But I didn’t make anything completely. haha… And I thought that I had no ability to sew anything.

Not only sewing, there are many stuffs I’m enjoying, such as crochet, cross stitch, non stitch, sewing… Everything just started, I need to learn and practice more to make perfect stuffs.

Ah, another thing I want to do is cooking. I’ll do it someday ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment