Thursday, February 25, 2010

After everything just happened

It's 15days we were apart.

I thought that we would miss me and so would I.

But what just happened when we met together after 2 weeks.

No kiss, no hug.

A lot of annoyances

A lot of doubts

A lot of angers

But there's no tear.

I'm maybe really mature.

Or... It's not worthy to shed tear of something meaningless

Or... I don't love u much like before.
........

I still love you, my dear.

I'm very sure about that.

But I need time to look back our love, to look back myself.

"All we have to do is find a way back in to love"

I borrow a sentence of a song I love to tell you what I'm thinking.

We need time, my dear.

Perhaps after break time, we will find that we need each other, or maybe we realize that we should be apart. It's ok then.

I just don't want to be like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment