Wednesday, February 3, 2010

finished? not yet!

I've done my works since Monday. It means I'm free now, don't have to work. But it doesn't mean I can go home right now. The reason is I have to move my stuff from the old place to the new place.

The new place is much further than the old place if I start from my house. However, it's a very big and beautiful villa. There are 2 floor and a terrace. My office is located at the terrace. I love that. There's a small balcony in front of my room where I can grow some plants. I love the big window which I can look out through it and the sunlight can submerge my room. One more thing I love is the place behind my room. There's a small pool which to keep fish but I think it should be a swimming pool :D. I can relax out there when I feel upset. haha

Like today.

I was depressed this morning. But now it's ok. I'm trying to upgrade my adversitiy quotient (AQ) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment