Wednesday, January 13, 2010

piano

Recently, I've thought of piano which is my dream since I was a little kid. I remember when my grandparent with me traveled to Dalat, we visited King Bao Dai's royal tomb. There was a piano placed at living room. I sat on the chair, put my hand on the frets like a real pianist to let my grandpa took a photo for me. I still keep that photo. Since then, I always wanted to play piano but I lived in a town so it's very hard to learn piano. Fortunately, there was a organ class in a church near my house. I begged my mom for studying organ there. At the beginning, my mom didn't allow me to study. She said that it was not useful for me. However, I tried to convince her and starved to save money. At the first lesson, I was very excited. I always went to class. When I studied better, I wanted to have an organ but my mom did not. I've studied organ for nearly 2 years. Afterwards, I had to leave my hometown to move to HCMC for study high school there. I stopped studying organ to concentrate on more important subjects.

It's 13 years I stopped studying organ. However, my dream is always burning in my heart. I want to start again seriously. Better late than never!!!

The first thing I need is a suitable electric piano. It's not very expensive but it's a big money to me. I have to starve again :D :)). But it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment