Tuesday, January 12, 2010

boring day!

I don't want to cover my blog with a gray tone of sadness, unhappiness. But it seems I'm depressed rite now. However, writing these words makes me feel better.

These days, I've been thinking much about character of a person, about the way to realize this. I often make mistake at the first time I see a person. For example, a person who makes me feel excited, often makes me disappointed later.

-------------------------------------------------

No one can deny the fact that grade is one of the most important point to evaluate students' study result. I have studied fore more than twelve years, therefore, I strongly believe that grade encourages students to learn for many reasons.

Firstly, grades represent students' ability. Students can get high score in the exam means they can understand the lesson while the others can not although they learn the same lesson. It also means they are good.


On the other hand, bad students should study harder. Personally, when I got a low score at high school, I tried to found and correct my mistakes. I studied harder to get high score next time. Grade makes students try their best to pass

No comments:

Post a Comment