Tuesday, January 12, 2010

argument

I've had an argument with you. Why? I really don't know. I'm so confused.

I'm sick, very sick. You know that right? So why did you not give me a bit sympathy? Why did you try to torment me?

When you got angry, you could speak out many bad words. You knew that it would make me upset. But you don't care, do you? So what you care about?

You said that you always worry about me, forever. But what? When I need you most, where were you? When I need your advise, what did you tell me? Self-reliant!!!!

I'm really disappointed. I want you to be proud of me. But you never. You always look down on me.

You made me shock.

You made me depressed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's not a love I need.

That's not a love I'm waiting for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment