Tuesday, January 12, 2010

essay

When I felt not happy, I tried to do something. And this website is the result of my "delete unhappiness process".

http://hoctienganh.info/english/category/essays/

I want to introduce to you this is the most useful website I've ever seen before. It's very informative for English learners who want to learn English, take IELTS of TOEFL exam. There are almost essential aspects of English which are sorted scientifically in many categories such as Communicative English, E-books, Essays... Among them, essays is my favorite part.

If you hover the computer mouse over Essays tab, you can see a drop-down menu which contains many subjects such as Education, Job, Country, ect. It makes you find your topic easily. With each topic, there is a sample essay. You can read for reference to get ideas and vocabularies. Then you can rewrite with your own words and ideas.

I love all topics here. They are familiar with our life. I think if I try to do one a day, my writing will be better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment