Monday, February 28, 2011

2 wrong items

Last weekend, I did 2 new items. They are an ipod case and a small bag. However, all of them turned wrong because I didn't do carefully and my mood wasn't good, I think.

The ipod case is the second time I tried to make. At the first time, I made the pattern by myself and the product was born with too small size. It wasn't fit the iphone but fortunately, it was fit the SE phone of my little sister. I gave it to her. She was very like it although it was not beautiful.

The second time, I did the ipod case with a pattern from a website (sorry I forgot what it is). I made lots of mistakes. The magnet button is too thick, when I finished, I found a small part of the button which was not added. My god! Additionally, the seam was not straight. At the top of the case, I had to hand-stitch because it was stuck at the button. Haizz...

However, the size is suit the ipod touch and the colors are great. I decided to give it to my little sister as a birthday gift. She really likes it.





The second item is hand-embroidered bag. Actually, I wanted to make it as a cosmetic purse but at the end, I changed my mind. It took much time to finish but I didn't like the result. I think I will unstitch it and make it as a cosmetic purse :D


I really appreciate friends in HTT forum. They gave me some compliments and encouragements. Thank you all.

2 comments:

  1. I heart the pink polka dot fabric on the iphone case. The Sue stitching is also very nice!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for stopping by my blog, Alissa. I love all the fabrics you sell in your blog ^-^ They are so precious.

    ReplyDelete