Thursday, March 3, 2011

What I've gotton these day!!!!

After receiving salary on last Monday, I went to Lena Faustina shop again and bought 10 piles of fabric. Oh, I'm now addicted to fabrics, especially dot fabric. And a package of plastic buttons. I don't know what I'll do with them yet, but I bought them because they're lovely and very cheap.


I also bought one spool. It's 100% cotton, very solid. You can't break it by hand but you can bite it :D.

Đào, my colleague, has just given me a box of bling bling beads. They are so beautiful and precious. I love them very much. Thank you, Đào.
I've made a pillow case before when I just bought sewing machine. But it was not very good hehe. Now I decided to make another one.


At first, I intended to make a simple quilt pillow case, but after that I changed my mind. I thought of trees. I don't know why I always think about tree when I draw something :D. There were 2 tress in the picture but finally I picked out one and added letters as my nickname.



The letters should be "tekadix" but it looks like "tekedix". Haizzz

I love the result so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment