Monday, September 13, 2010

blog updates



It's nearly 3 months I didn't post anything. My blog is frozen. There are many things happened in the last 3 months. After finishing the piano course at Suoi Nhac, I've not taken any course yet. I've learned little by little. These are 2 of 4 songs I've leaned.

Canon In D - Brian Cain:

And Rain by Brian Cain:


30 August 2010 is the worst day in my life when my grandpa passed away. He's is the person I love most in my life. Not only the rest 32 members in family but also relatives, neighbors, and acquaintances were mournful. He flew to heaven but we still remember him so much. Every night when I close my eyes, his images appears. Everything what happened with him are shown in my mind. He was very sick few months ago, but he always said OK when I made a call for him. He always smiled. I remember his smiles so much, like angel's smile.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that. I also sorry because I was saying some joke on you status on Facebook. It is hard to see our family members go. As one famous person has said: They way we say goodbye is they way we bear the pain and grow up. I love the way you wrote this article, and yes, he will always smile with you, up there in Heaven.

    Wish him all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, a Ban. I'm very happy to be shared by your sincere words. :)

    ReplyDelete