Sunday, September 19, 2010

happy weekend

I had a happy weekend with my dear and friends. On Saturday, I woke up early and practiced piano for a while. After that, I went to Giac Uyen pagoda to pray for my grandpa. It took about 30 minutes. Then I went to a market near by to buy something for my craft work. I bought some tiny embroider frames, some colorful buttons, 2 pair of metal button... I realized that the material for crafting is very expensive and it takes time to do. That's why the price is higher than industrial stuffs.

I'm not dare to buy fabric from the shop in market, because it's very expensive and I don't know how to bargain. I often buy fabric from a shop which sells fabric in kilogram. The inconvenience is they don't have beautiful fabric like floral cotton...

After buying something, I went home and took a long nap. When I woke up, I decided to make a cat pouch like Mairuru's because it's very cute and I also wanted to know how to do it. The outcome made me satisfy. Sorry I didn't take any pic of it.

I had a small party at a pub in district 7 where is our favorite place for drinking ( I don't drink, just eat :D). An, one of my friends, was drunk and did some funny action :)).

I waited for Sunday so much because we had lots of fun at the first time. Men played card while women, sis Trang and I cooked spaghetti with beef. It's very delicious and was not enough for 9 people. I should cook more next time.

Ah, Him ordered me a pink cat pouch for his girl friend. Well, I did it last night but it was very ugly, huhu, I cannot give him this one.

I received some gifts from my mom and my aunt Thảo. My mom saw me 3 tops. They are very graceful because they were made by muslin fabric. Thank mom. And a leather clutch, Thailand gift, from aunt Thảo. hehe. I love it so much. I hang it today to work.

Today should have been my first day in piano class but the teacher is busy. Well, I will study next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment