Tuesday, September 14, 2010

an unsuccessful night

Yup, it rained heavily yesterday , I had to wait it stopped raining to go home. I left my office at 5:45 pm. When I just turned left at a corner very near my company, there was a big crowd of people and motorbikes. Oh my god. I couldn't move. I was stuck in the crowd about 15 mins. After escaping from that, I thought I could go straight home, but it's just my thought. The traffic jam appeared everywhere along the way I go home. It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to get home, oh my god. However, there was interesting surprise. When I felt so bored and looked around, I saw my dear at my left. I called him but he didn't hear me. Then I sent a sms to him. Haha, he was so surprised.

After having dinner with my dear. I intended to make a case for my dear iPod, but I was unsuccessful. The outcome was much smaller than the real size of iPod. huhu... I will remake it tonight. This time, I will be careful. ^-^

Oh no, I forget that I will have a birthday party tonight at Duy Anh's house. So maybe I'll sew another iPod case next day. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment